Monday, January 11, 2010

Dr. Hildegarde Staninger

Dr. Staninger is a Toxicologist who is looking into treatments and causes of Morgellons.
She believes Morgellons is nanotechnology plus Sencil.
After reading her toxicology report and also googling sencil, I was surprised.

Her protocol is individual, it includes Opaline Oxy caps, with is Oxygen, Far Infrared, sea salt, papaya seeds, Dr. Willards water eating non GMO food, specially anti-oxidants fruits and vegetables, and a soap Pedifix fungal plus Endure 300.
I wish I had the cash to go see her and buy everything I need to get rid f this "thing"
When I tried these soaps together I saw LOTS of debris coming out of my skin.
She says according to the report that the "stuff" is in our intestines and kidneys for the PH in these places are a bit different and because of that there is where the fibers are. ( I believe before coming to the skin)

I am currently trying and mixing some of her protocol as Pedifix and Endure plus Opaline, and also the
Burgstiner Wellness Protocol , which includes amino acids and vitamins to up up the immune system.

Yesterday the "Crawlies" were fine, today I feel a bit more.
I did took a shower with Dr. Booners peppermint soap but somehow did not work.
I feel crawlies all over my back, face, nose and arms. I do not scratch.

And that is how it goes... days on end. No sleep. fatigue, brain fog, difficulty concentrating, but also try concentrate after 3 bad slept days...

I go to a forum, where people try to figure out what is happening. Many ave microscopes and keep on researching and analyzing the things that come out of their skin, trying to find a link, an explanation. There is much speculation but nothing is certain.

I keep wondering how long will take the CDC to give us an answer. The medical community should report and make some sort of pressure, as it is obvious by now that doctors are getting more and more complaints of this "Unexplained Dermopathy".

One thing is clear, that Morgellons went from "Delusional Parasitosis"state of affairs to an "unexplained Dermopathy "state of affairs but more is needed.

I know all these symptoms are hard to believe, but then in medical history there were many unexplained things that later on found an explanation. There was this devastating disease that caused sarcoma carposis, unexplained at first, cases grew so much, left the main stream that AIDS was studied.
Then a few years ago a new discovery shed light on an old disease before only treated by anti-acids and surgery, we came to know that some ulcers are caused by the bacteria, H.Pilllory.
Therefore, to look at the causes of this disease and search for a cure one must have an open mind.
I just hope it happens soon.

Meanwhile I keep on trying these protocols.
It will be a difficult night...

2 comments:

  1. I've had this since 1988. How can doctors and the CDC say this is from delusion? My lesions sometimes heal up on there own. Does that mean that sometimes we're delusional and other times we aren't? Secondly, I could take a rusty needle to mine and they have never, never gotten infected. How is this possible? As for me, I'll start trying the detoxification system, sure can't hurt anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one other thing. I have a very large family and only my brother who is closest to my age has any lesions on him at all. The rest of my family, including my children who are 21 and 23 are fine. We are a very huggy-kissy group...lots of touching.

    ReplyDelete