Saturday, January 23, 2010

GMO food x Organic - Plus band-aid and bandages allergy (!?) now....

For 3 days I ate nothing more than fruits and Vegetables, ALL ORGANIC.
I avoided all sugar, all wheat and symptoms went down a bit

I made a soup with organic Squash and delicious Jerusalem Artichokes, also called Sunchokes. I have been seasoning with lots of garlic, onions and cayenne pepper, since they say these are good to stop the biting. actually I had never tried the odd looking Sunchoke and it is quite good, a nutty taste and yet refreshing. You can add it to soups and also eat it raw in a salad.

I also made juices with carrots, beets, coconut water and orange juice and another variety with pineapple, carrots and beet leaves.

I was surprised it went down three notches and thus I see specks or "fabric pills"and a VERY strange occurrence I will mention later, the stinging ceased, and I just feel some prickling in my nose and itching in my eyes.

After 3 days I wanted to test if the food had anything to do with it and as I craved meat and flour I ate a nice lamb pita. Well the prickling sensation on my nose and throat intensified. So somewhat eating lamb and bread is no good. Specially from a restaurant where GMO for sure will be present.

90% of the corn, 85% of soy and 80% of canola oil in the US is genetically modified. Restaurants even if labels organic, must not use these oils, and I am sure the lamb was not organic and was cooked with one of these oils. Eating soy is a no no... Almost ALL SOY is GMO, what healthy habit is in eating it then?! People have been fooled...

What is GM food? GM stands for genetically modified or transgenic. To modify the plants they fuse bacteria and viruses into their gene. Thus we eat it and what we are really eating is pesticide for these bacterias and viruses are engineered against pests, but no one knows if they stay in body's' forever or how long. And if you eat organic but cooked in GMO oil, you still eating GMO.

So, tomorrow I am going back to the vegetable/juice diet because I really need to get it together to get better.

I was reading a study that three patented genetically modified Monsanto crop seeds did not pass toxic levels in study. It caused mice to have failure in three of the body's detoxifying organs, kidneys, liver and heart.

As have no idea what this is, could be, and I think by what I just told you that GMO is involved in it. allergic reaction maybe? growth of these DNA modified entities in my body?

I was also reading some reports they did in 2006. I just do not understand why is taking the CDC so LONG to come with answers, and then I hear ll kinds of conspiracy theories while I just wanted concrete responses. maybe the CDC is delaying it and while now it is investigating, doctors who were investigating had to stop

In 2006 this video was made, and the reporter cites 3.000 cases, well up that up to 60.000 or 40.000 families.

Back to Non GMO food tomorrow.

There were two the same strange occurrences:
One happened with band -aids . I put it on a pimple like sore in my hand and all around it there was this reddishness, a deep rash. REALLY red as if I was allergic to it, well I have never been but maybe now, it was so bad and unexplainable, really awful looking. The other band aid I had placed on my biopsy little site, and the rash from the band aid was so deep it made holes in my arm, plus the band ids after a while looked very frilly as if eaten out.

Worse was what happened with my right breast. The wiring was not comfortable and I patched it from inside out, with a simple bandage like tape, the square type. I wore it before like this, washed and left it in there for it seemed comfortable. I have not worn this bras for quite sometime, but yesterday decided to wear it while I had all others on the wash. At night when I took it the bras out my skin was stuck on it, I pulled the body from the bra and a large patch the same size and contour of the bandage came out, my whole epiderm glued to it even though it touched the outside of it. and apparently there was no glue touching the skin, only the surface of the bandage but it ate my skin anyway. What is this?

Then I researched and found it listed in rense's site. Rense's believes in chemtrails.
Rashes - unusual, appear/disappear rapidly for no apparent reason, also appear where adhesive portion of Band-Aid is applied" - Yes, definitely, but the bandage glue part wasn't in my skin, yet took it off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment