Saturday, January 30, 2010

better and then... watch your food..

I do not agree with what some people say that Morgellons is a White Caucasian desease as well as I do not agree that is targeted to jewish-palestine people. I think the MAIN thing all and all is that it develops in people with compromised immune system and all that is is that.
Our immune system is all that makes us susceptible.

Now back to our dirty laundry.
Symptoms were much better after two weeks of non GMO, only organic fruits and veggies.
I did have an episode where i got a blouse out of the laundry basket and as I wore it, ouch! immediate Pinpricks! I took it off, showered, changed to another and was fine.

Now, about diet. Had a great week after 1 week eating only organic fruits and veggies, cutting all cheese, flour and sugar, the symptoms got MUCH BETTER, only some nose crawlies but not much. Bath was good too, not much stuff there. Upon applying the fungicide and Enduro soap, no debris.
There was only one night that I had plenty imsonia as I felt something in my ear. Could not sleep and and was late in the morning. I do worry a lot about my job.

Today... I ate two slices of a sweet apple pie and voila! Crawlies... ARGH! Up my nose, my arms, everywhere! Woken up in the middle of the night with it, felt then that something descended my nose passages and stayed in between my mouth and my throat. Nightmare...
Well let's go back on track!

By the way, i do zap from time to time and i do believe it makes better. I don't think Ms. Clark was a charlatan, I think she ws just not understood. Plus, she said acid reflux was a bacteria, even before it was "discovered"that it really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment