Monday, January 4, 2010

What is it?

What they say this is?!
Chemtrails? Agrobacteria, Trangenic food... Collembola, Agrobacterium,Pseudomonas Putida Lyme Disease... a virus a fungus... so much speculation. All I know is that it crawls and stings and itches. Through my skin, through my eyes, nose nd ears. That I feel extreme fatigue, confusion, sores, "fibers", I cannot sleep and I cannot find a sensible information or even a cure.
I am in the begining of this, it started only 4 months ago, but besides confused, I have been afraid to get worse, to get my body full of sores.



There are so many theories it send me spinning.

There is a research at Oklahoma University, conducted by Dr. Randy Waymore, one of the first to look a little deeper. He says that at first he thought was some sort of internet story, but when he saw people complaining abput the same symptoms, he asked them to send samples, and the samples came from all over the country, and they were basically the same, which for him was a red flag that this is real.

Then there is Dr. Citovski, from SUNY- NY who was looking for a bacteria and found Agrobacterium in 18 of the 20 people said to have Morgellons.

Mr. Common Sense, who has a great Morgellons site and now says he is symptom free had a post about what these scientits found. And you can read it here

No comments:

Post a Comment