Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Laundry & fabric

Laundry has being a big problem.
I do my wash and there are all these "fabric pills"stuck on it.
If I wear them I feel the bites.
I now iron my sheets and find a relief for one day or too then the cotton gets lots of fabric on them. The amount of it is not normal...
I have been washing with borax and Dr. Boomers castillian soap, and a dash of Kleen Green but it has not been enough.
I heard people saying that is best to wear all white because these things prefer to "breed"in dark clothes and white one can also bleach.

I have already thrown all my feather comfort and pillow as well as some rugs because they were completely taken by fabrics and the comforter and pillows really had something on them.
I tried synthetics but still not enough.

Researching more on the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment